We are here for you.
We are pleased to advise that we can re-commence ALL our ‘face to face’ services at Core.
In accordance with Department of Health and Human Services regarding Allied Health Services we are able to treat ‘face to face’ for ALL of our services. Please note to attend Core you need to be FULLY Vaccinated.
- Physiotherapy treatments
- One on one Physiotherapy rehabilitation sessions
- Functional Physio (1 on 4’s).
- Pre/ Post Natal classes.
- Physio:8 reformer classes.
Bookings by phone or via our app and surgical face masks must be worn at all times. Please see COVID protocol below for IMPORTANT Vaccination information.
Online services: Not currently available.
Pregnancy and post natal classes – check timetable page for class times.
Be in touch with any questions via:
- Core Physio and Pilates app
- Online via the appointment tab
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (03) 9523 8111
Check your newsletter or this tab for regular updates
We understand that everyone is bombarded with news and updates at the moment, but check in on this tab or keep your eye out for our newsletters/ follow us on instagram for updates on what we are offering to support you!
- For appointments – Please provide proof of FULL COVID Vaccination certificate. Please show this to reception. * You will only need to show this once.
- For classes – Please provide proof of FULL COVID Vaccination certificate. Please show this to reception. * You will only need to show this once.
- Furniture has been rearranged in the building to ensure 1.5m distance between people is maintained at all times.
- Take shoes off outside the studio.
- Please bring to functional physio sessions:
- A large clean towel to use in place of pillow (pillows no longer available) – consider more than one if you usually need more than one pillow.
- Socks to wear during session (grip socks recommended). Available for purchase at reception if needed.
- Hand washing prior to and post session is essential and hand sanitiser will be readily available in all rooms.
- Studios will be deodorised between sessions.
- Hospital grade wipes and sanitiser will be used throughout studio.
- We value our clients downloading the COVID safe app.
During and end of appointment:
- Strict 1.5m distancing between people/ all equipment and ensuring we are abiding recommended guidelines for overall capacity in our spaces within the studio.
- You will be expected to wipe down ALL equipment/ props that you use during your session please with guidance from your physiotherapist.
- Sanitise your hands immediately after using hands in straps.
- Pillows will not be available (your clean towel will suffice, feel free to bring two towels if you normally need more pillows).
- Hicaps / EFTPOS machines wiped after each use.
Last updated 22/11/21